Saturday, September 11, 2021

Stamping With the Stars

 Stamping in Savannah presents

Stamping with the STARS 
Sketch Inspiration Hop




 Welcome to the STARS inspirational hop. My teamleader offers these hops twice a month, and this is my FIRST Hop on my blog! This week the inspiration is a super easy & fun sketch


So, here is my inspirational card!!! 


I began with a card base using a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of balmy blue card stock, scored at 5 1/2". Then, I cut the mat at 5 1/4" x 4" from the You're a Peach designer series paper and attached it to the card base using the multipurpose liquid glue. 
 
Next, I cut the white leaf trelis using the Birds and More die set and adhered it to the mat.
For the tags, I used the largest of the Taylor Made Tags dies. One is cut in basic white thick card stock and the other with the pretty blue flowers from the You're a Peach designer series paper. I also cut just the bottom portion of the die using the blue stripped paper.  

Can you see the blue circle at the top of the tag?  It is so cool that this die is part of the Taylor Made Tags dies.  It looks so... taylored!
 The leaves and flowers are from the Sweet As A Peach Bundle using blamy blue and pear pizzazz ink.  These sweet flowers were topped off with a pearl basic jewel.  The Happy Birthday was cut using the smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle tag and stamped using Art Gallery stamp. 
This card was completed using both the white bakers twine and the white ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season ribbon combo packs. I hope you have enjoyed my FIRST inspirational hop.  




Product List
Product List

7 comments:

  1. Great card Susan! Hope to see more of your awesome cards on hops in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robyn! Just trying to figure out a few tweaks (like figuring out my password again so I can respond to comments! LOL)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blog hop! You used my favorite Blue from the ‘you’re a peach’ DSP. Beautiful card and that double bow is beautiful. You’ve got that bow tying technique down really well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The funny thing about my double bow is I can’t do the single bow!!

      Delete
  3. Susan - so glad you're joining in our blog hops! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dawn and thank you for all of your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dawn and thank you for all of your support!

    ReplyDelete