Thursday, February 3, 2022

Here it is! My very first FACEBOOK LIVE!!!


Hello everyone!  
Welcome to my very first FACEBOOK LIVE presentation.  


Today I shared a sweet fun fold project.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this sweet little gift is perfect for a child, grandchild, work friend, or even your UPS driver!  And, yes, it involves candy!  A full-size Kit Kat candy bar.  I picked up a 10-pack from SAMs for around $8.00. 

You could use any stamp set, cardstock and DSP to recreate this.  I was inspired to do this from a Halloween treat holder found on Pinterest.  I used the Nuts & Bolts Cling Stamp Set from the January-June Mini Catalog. It is such a fun stamp set!
Here are the measurements:
Highland Heather Cardstock:  4 3/4" x 6"
scored on the 6" side at 2 3/4" and 3 1/4"
Real Red Cardstock: (mat)  2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk  2 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Basic White and Highland Heather Cardstock scraps: sentiment using Layering Circle dies
Ribbon: Double-Stitched Satin ribbon, about 16"

I hope you try and make this fun project.  It was incredible easy!  Let me know what you think of the video!
  
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Well done Susan! I'm so proud of you...this is a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete