Thursday, July 28, 2022

July Watercoloring Challenge

Hello friends!

If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know our team leader, Dawn Olchefske, offers her team members challenges each month.  This month’s challenge is all about water coloring.  I had planned on sharing the cards as I made them, but this month had a few challenges.  First, I had my wonderful children and grandchildren home from Florida, Texas, and North Carolina here in Savannah to celebrate my birthday.  Here is a picture of me and my sweet grands!



Next, you might remember my 94-year-old mother had back surgery and had been in rehab for the months of May and June.  After my birthday, she contracted Covid.  She is doing so much better and am thankful she had been vaccinated and boosted. 

I got a bit behind on sharing these individually, so instead of me sending out 8 different blogs for this challenge I will only send this one with my 8 different water coloring cards.  I hope you enjoy this parade of fun and cool cards.

Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite. I'll tell you my favorite at the end. 

Card #1  No Line Watercoloring


Card #2 Detail Watercoloring with watercolor pencils


Card #3 Watercolor wash



Card #4 Faux Watercoloring I


Card #5 Embossed Resist Watercoloring


Card #6 Embossing Folder Watercoloring


                          Card #7 Faux Watercoloring ll ink, stamp, spritz



Card #8 Faux Watercoloring lll ink, clear block, spritz

Did you decide which was your favorite?  My first favorite is #7 and second runner-up is #8.

Thanks for looking.  Be sure to sign up to automatically receive my blog to your email.  That way you will never miss a blog.

See you soon!

SCB


No comments:

Post a Comment