Saturday, August 13, 2022

DO Stamping with the Stars #DOswts392 Inspiration Sketch

 


Welcome to another Sketch Inspiration Hop with the Stars.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my interpretation of the sketch!



I used the Splendid Thoughts Bundle to create my card. The Splendid Day Designer Series paper is just gorgeous! I stepped out of my comfort zone with the sentiment and used the Charming Sentiment Bundle using white embossing powder instead of a strip for the sentiment.  I also used the white embossing power on the Mint Macaron panel.  The plants were created with the dies from the bundle.




Materials: 
Basic White Thick Cardstock: (card base) 11" x 4-1/4", scored at 5-1/2", plus scrap pieces for the bowl and plants for stamping and die cutting.
Smoky Slate Cardstock: (mat) 5-1/4" x 4", (panel)1" x 3", plus scraps for die cutting and stamping
Splendid Day Designer Series Paper: 5" x 3-3/4"
Mint Macaron Cardstock: (panel) 1-1/4" x 3", plus scrap for die cutting
Soft Seafoam Cardstock: scrap for die cutting



Let me know what you think of this card.  It was so much fun to make, and this DSP is so beautiful.  Be sure to check out these other wonderful demonstrators' sketches as well. Hope to see you next time.
...SCB




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment