Saturday, August 27, 2022

DO Stamping With the Stars #393 Color Combo

 


Welcome my friends to another Stamping with the Stars bi-monthly blog!  Today's challenge was to use some of the Stampin' Up! beautifully rich colors as seen above.  Don't they just scream Autumn?
 
Ok... here is my take on this challenge. 



I know, right?  I can hardly wait for the air to get crisp and the leaves to change colors.  

For this card, I used the Quiet Meadow stamp set and Meadow dies.  They are just the perfect sets and coordinate so well!  I also used a bit of Designer Series Paper appropriately called Harvest from from the Mini July-December Catalog, which I stamped on using Merry Merlot ink with the splotches (?) stamp to bring out the color from the card base.  


All of the flowers in the bouquet were cut from scraps of cardstock using the dies which have all the colors that were in the challenge.  And the sentiment tag is also one of the dies in the set!  It is just so pretty with the ruffled edges, don't you think?



I hope you have enjoyed reading about my latest challenge.  If you would like to purchase any (or all) of the ingrediants in my card, scrolled below and click on the products.  It will link you to my store,  Also, be sure to sign up for my blog (above on the right) so that you will never miss one of my blogs.  Have a great day!

See you soon!  ...SCB

Measurements
Merry Merlot cardstock: card base 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4", plus 1/8" x 5-1/4" strips (cut 2)
Basic White Thick cardstock:  5-1/4" x 4", plus scrap for sentiment
Harvest Designer Series Paper: 1/2" x 5-1/4" (cut 2)
scraps of Merry Merlot, Canjun Craze, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake cardstocks for die cutting the bouquet





Product List

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Susan! Thank you for participating in the DOstamperSTARS #DOswts393

    ReplyDelete