Tuesday, June 28, 2022

TEN PIN Creative Challenge

 Hello!

My PLAN was to post EACH of the 10 Creative Challenges this month, however, things don't always go as planned!  I had my 94 year-old mother in the hospital and then in rehab so my time was limited.  So.... I still wanted to share with you my 10 Pins from the TEN PIN Creative Challenge. Enjoy looking at my 10 pins!


Pin #1 - Spare (KISS-Keep It Simple Stamping)


Pin #2-In The Pocket (Make a pocket or gift card holder.)




Pin #3 Launcher (Make a 3D project.)
  


Pin #4 Mixer (Use an embossing folder with any paper from page 139 in annual catalog.)



Pin #5 Your Choice (Make a project using a stamp set you've haven't used yet.)



Pin #6 Split (Make a *Split & Flip Card. *Cut or tear a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP), flip one side over and use both pieces on your card.)


Pin #7 Curve Ball (Make or pair together something unexpected.)


Pin #8 #DOswts388- Sketch Inspiration (See details on 6/11 blog.)



Pin#9 #DOswts389- Summertime Inspiration (See details on 6/25 blog.)

Pin #10 Strike (Make a one-of-a-kind card.)


I hope you enjoyed looking at the cards I made this month.  Be sure to leave me a comment and don't forget to sign up to receive my blog so that you will never miss a post.

Have a GREAT day!
...SCB






1 comment:

  1. Love them all Susan! So happy that you share your art with the STARS!

    ReplyDelete