Saturday, June 11, 2022

DO Stamping with the Stars #388




Welcome to another Stamping with the Stars Inspiration Hop.  Here is the inspiration card.



And, here is my interpretation!

I used the beautiful Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper (DSP) that was embossed using the Timber 3D embossing folder.  I hope you can see the texture of the wood. 



I love the subtleness of the sentiment that was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.  I am not sure if I needed to re-ink my ink pad but I decided it looked pretty cool, like the Hello sentiment was a part of the woods. I also added a few leaves and mushrooms to the tag using the Happier Than Happy cling stamp set.

The strip on the front and inside the mat is the opposite side of the DSP.

Measurement 
Mossy Meadow card base 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored @ 4-1/4" plus scrap for sentiment mat
Basic White inside mat 5-1/4" x 4" plus scrap for sentiment
Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper  front of card 5-1/2 x 4-1/4",  5-1/2" x 1/2" and inside mat 5-1/4" x 1/2" 

Click on any of the products below to take you to my online store.  Be sure to leave me a comment and to subscribe to my blog so you will never miss a post! I hope you enjoy this hop!
Thanks,
SCB


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the choice of the DSP, and using the embossing folder was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete