Sunday, February 26, 2023

DO stampers STARS Creative Challenge


The month of February I was in a 10-card Creative Challenge and would love to share the cards that I made for this challenge. Two of the cards were featured in my last two blogs - #DOswts404 sketch and #DOswts405 Rubberband Stamping Technique.  Eight of the cards were based on a theme from the letters M through T.

M features a card from the 2023 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog.

N is a card from a stamp set or bundle that I have never used before.

O is 4 cards made from a One Sheet Wonder.

P is Pattern Paper technique.

Q is a Quick and Cute card (or fast and easy)!

R is Rip/Torn window card. 

S features an item from our Sale-a-Bration, a free with purchase sale tht ends on Tuesday, 2/28/23.  I used the Songbird Builder punch. 

T is a Tent card. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards.  It you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please send me an email at sburch710@gmail.com and I’ll mail one out to you.  You can shop for any of the supplies featured here by clicking on my online store by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment