Saturday, March 11, 2023

DO Stamping With The STARS #406 Sketch Inspiration

 

Welcome to another DO Stamping with the Stars Inspiration Hop. After you check out my card be sure to check out the other Stars who are participating in this hop.  Below is today's inspiration. 
And here is my interpretation! 

I love these stamp sets.  The poppies and leaves are from a stamp set called Painted Poppies and the sentiment is from Peaceful Moments.  The dies are called Painted Labels and Poppy Moments. These have been around for two annual catalogs, and I suspect they will be going away when the new annual catalog comes out in May.  After stamping the poppies on Basic White Thick cardstock with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, I used the Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to color them.  I love how using both the light and dark blends give a depth to the flowers.


The panel was embossed with a crosshatch online exclusive embossing folder.  There are three folders in the set that will adds texture to your project.  The basic designs are flowers, hobnail-glass dots, and the crosshatchSome of the leaves were stamped with Old Olive ink on to Basic White cardstock and then die cut and others were die cut directly from Old Olive cardstock.  The leaves were then randomly tucked under the flowers.  I finished the card with the Simply Elegant Trim in gold by making two loops on either side of the top poppy. 

 

Measurements
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" (cardbase), scrap (sentiment and flowers/leaves)
Basic White Cardstock5" x 4" (panel)
Old Olive Cardstock: scraps for leaves


Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.  It you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please send me an email at sburch710@gmail.com, and I’ll mail one out to you.  You can shop for any of the supplies featured here by clicking on the pictures below or by going to my online store by clicking here. See you next month.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this card. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment