Friday, March 24, 2023

DO Stamping With The Stars #407 Retiring In Colors Inspiration Hop

 

Welcome to another amazing 
Stamping with the Stars Inspiration Hop!  
Soft Succulent
As excited as all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers are this time of the year, when the new annual catalog comes out (in May) with SU newest products and newest In Colors, we are also sad to see some of our favorite colors retire.  In Colors have a two year cycle.  So, the 2021-2023 colors will retire and will be replaced with a new set of In Colors 2023-2025.  Many of us are hoping that at least one of our favorite retiring In Color might possibly be added back into the color refresh which will happen this year too.  
  
                    Fresh Freesia                       
So, this blog is an inspiration hop all about the 2021-2023 retiring In Color; Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Fresh Freesia.  For my inspiration I used a stamp set that I had never used before called Amazing Silhouettes and is a cling style stamp set.  It is like a watercolor stamp that features a tree, a butterfily and a sprig.  I was blown away at how beautiful my cards turned out. 
Pale Papaya
Each of my cards has a card base using Basic White thick card stock with an In Color panel featuring the Timber 3-D Embossing Folder.  I thought the wood grain worked well with the tree stamp. 
                                      Polished Pink
The tree was stamped on a Basic White panel in the matching In Color ink with a neurtral mat in either Crumb Cake, Basic Black, or Gray Granite cardstock. After adhereing these together they were double wrapped with Baker's Twine with the coordinated neurtral mat and tied in a bow.  The sentiment is from Beauty of Friendshop photopolymer stamp set and is also stamped with the In Color coordinating ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. 

                                                                                Evening Evergreen
My favorite color of the retiring In Colors is the one above, Everning Evergreen, followed closely with the Soft Succulent.  Here's hope at least one of these beautiful colors will find its way in the New 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.  Which is yOUr favoirte retiring In Color?  Leave me a comment and let me know!


Measurements
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" SCORED @ 4-1/4"
IN COLOR (embossed) mat: 5-1/4" X 4"
Neutral Carsdsock Mat: 2-7/8" X 5"
Basic White (Stampted) Cardstock Panel:   2-3/4" X 4-7/8",
Basic White (sentiment); 2-1/4" X 1/2"


Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.  It you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a free catalog, please send me an email at sburch710@gmail.com, and I’ll mail one out to you.  You can shop for any of the supplies featured here by clicking on the pictures below or by going to my online store by clicking here. See you next month.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these cards and what your favorite retiring IN Color is. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment