Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday Connect Ten Creative Challenge 10/10 DONE!

10/10 Embossing Folders
square from Connect Ten Creative Challenge

I DID IT!!! WHOOP! WHOOP!  I am finished with the Connect Ten Creative Challenge with this super easy card.  Doesn't it look like I painted this?  It is a piece of Designer Series Paper that has been embossed with the Painted Texture 3-D Embossing Folder!  (Below is a picture of the path I took for the Connect Ten Creative Challenge.)

 


The card base is Pool Party but it doesn't show up so well in these photos.  I love this color next to the black cardstock mat.  It really makes the colors pop!  I stamped the images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink directly on to the DSP and then embossed it.  


This stamp set is called  On the Horizon and is only available until the end of June as part of Stampin' Up! Jan. - June Mini Catalog.  You can click on the right side for a PDF of the mini catalog. The DSP is actually from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog called Hues of Happiness which has gorgeous flower images on one side and these painted, water-color looking images on the other sides. Of course, I had to add a bit of bling with the Solid Faceted Gems in Pool Party!  It is an great set of DSP and I look forward to using it this year in a variety of ways.  


Thanks for stopping by and following me these last days of May.  All the measurements and products are listed below.  You can click on a product and it will take you to my online store.  Be sure to leave a comment and subscribe to my blog so you will never miss a post!  

...SCB
Measurements
Pool Party Cardstock for card base: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" 
Basic Black Cardstock for mat 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper 3-7 /8" x  5-1/8"



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment