Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Connect Ten Creative Challenge! 2/10





I am so excited to be apart of an amazing team of demonstrators!  Our leader, Dawn Olchefske, every month challenges us to create!  This month she has challenged her team with the Connect Ten Creative Challenge.  We have been given a grid of 25 squares, and we only have to connect 10 of the squares!   I will be sharing my 10 projects with you.  (You can see my first square, the #DOswts386 Sketch Inspiration, from my previous blog.) 


This is the Background Stamp square from the challenge.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from Debbie Henderson, an awesome demonstrator that I like to follow.   All four background panels were created at the same time and then cut into fourths. 


I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment using VersaMark ink and white embossing powder.  I am part of a birthday club and these cards will be soon enjoyed by my June birthday peeps!


The Artistically Inked stamp set is such a fun set to use for these cards. There are 12 stamps total, 4 of them sentiments including hello, best wishes, thanks, and happy birthday.  

Measurements
White Thick Card Stock 8" x 11" (full sheet but cut off 1/2" on the 8-1/2" side)
(Lightly, using either a watercolor pencil or very lightly with regular pencil, divide the cardstock into fourths.  This is where you will cut to make your 4 panels and help guide  you where to stamp the background.)
4 Card Stock Card Bases 4-1/4" x 11, scored at 5-1/2"  (I used the card stock based on the inks used in the background panel: Polished Pink, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, and Fresh Freesia)
4 matching strips of Card Stock for sentiment 3/4" x 4-1/4"


I hope you enjoy checking these out.  Please be sure to subscribe to my blog.  Also, tell a friend!  If you would like a catalog, be sure to let me know and I will get one out to you.  Below are pictures fo the supplies I used. If you click on a picture it will take you to my Stampin' Up! store.  

Please leave me a comment to let me know which color is YOUR favorite!!

Until next time! 
SCB

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment