Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday Connect Ten Creative Challenge 5/10

Your Favorite New Suite                                                                    square from the Connect Ten Creative Challenge


It was really hard to choose just one favorite new suite from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.  But the blues in this Designer Series Paper  won it as my top favorite.  (On Monday you can see my 2nd favorite.)  This suite is called Sun Prints and is so beautiful.  A few years ago my 3rd grade students created their own DSP using a speciality sun print paper where they put leaves, tigs, etc. on the paper and left it in the sun to create a silhouettes.  It was so much fun!

Measurements: 
Basic White Thick Cardstock  for card base: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4", panel 5" x 3-3/4", scrap for sentiment. wreath, flower and fern.
Starry Sky Cardstock panels: 5-1/4" x 4" and 2-7/8" x 3-3/8"
Sun Print Designer Series Paper for 1st  panel: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" 
Sun Print Designer Series Paper for 2nd panel: 2-5/8" x 4-1/4"

Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Click on any of the links below that will take you to my store.  And, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you will never miss a post.  Tomorrow will be another DO Stamping with the Stars but will also be #6 card on the Connect Ten Creative Challenge!
Thank you!  
....SCB

No comments:

Post a Comment