Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday Connect Ten Creative Challenge 4/10


DSP From Jan. - June 2022 Mini Catalog                                      square from the Connect Ten Creative Challenge

I love the color combination of the Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Basic White.  And Flowering Fields DSP has all these beautiful color! It is one of my favorties! The Pool Party panel  embossed using the Timeworn embossing folder gives the card a subtleness and adds just another layer of depth to this card. 

The Peaceful Moments stamp set is a great one to have and is a carry over from last year's annual catalog. Not only does this set have the great sentiment for the outside of the card, there are also coordinating sentiments for the inside as well.  The inside of this sympathy card is stamped with "Thinking of you with all my heart."

To create the matting behind the sentiment, punch out an addition tag with the  Label Me Lovely punch in Poppy Parade and cut in half. Glue each section on to the back of the Basic White tag lining it up so a small portion of the Poppy Parade peeks out.

Measurements
Poppy Parade Cardstock for card base: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4", plus scrap for punch
Pool Party Cardstock for embossed panel: 5" x 3-3/4"
Basic White Thick Cardstock for mat: 3-1/2" x 3-1/4", for inside 5" x 3-3/4", plus scrap for sentiment
Flowering Field Designer Series Paper:  1" x 3" (cut 3), plus a strip 3/4" x 5" for inside

Be sure to let me know what you think of this card in the comments and subscribe to my blog.  Over the next few days I will be posting the rest of my cards for this challenge.  Click on any of the products below and you will be directed to my online store.  I appreciate you!
...SCB

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment